Obviously we hope that you are 100% satisfied with your Funi wear, and we try very hard to make sure all our goods are top quality. If, however, you are not completely happy with your purchase then let us know.
We offer a 100% money-back guarantee with any of our pre-made beanies and headbands, provided they are returned to us in the same condition as we sent to you. It's called a right of withdrawal and you can exercise this right for 30 days after purchase.
Please note that while our products remain in your possession you are responsible for keeping them safe, secure and in good condition.
If you have changed your mind, and there's no judgment here if you do, you will be fully reimbursed. Shipping costs are at our discretion.
As you’ll understand, the Custom range is made specifically for you. We cannot accept exchanges, and will accept returns only if the item is faulty or there is good reason. That said, we will do our best to accommodate any changes you may wish to make to an order. Email us at email@example.com to discuss any issues.
We recognise no right of withdrawal for goods that you have asked us to customise through the hat designer.
If we have made a mistake with your Custom order or the fault is our own then please follow the faulty goods instructions below.
If we have sent you something in error or the product is faulty please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote your name, address and order reference number plus why you wish to return it.
Please be assured if the mistake is ours we will cover all postage and packing costs.
If you have to return something to us from outside the UK we recommend that you use your country's airmail postal service with a 'signed for' delivery to us.
Please note: In a situation where we may have made a picking mistake on your delivery we will only pay for shipping costs up to the amount that it would have cost us to ship it to you.
* Goods will only be accepted for return if they are despatched within 30 days of purchase, unless we have notified you otherwise.
* You must take reasonable care of the item, retain all original packaging and you must not wear them. We cannot give refunds on knitwear that has noticeably been worn, washed or used.
* The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
* The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility, unless agreed by us.
* Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.